Sunday, June 12, 2011

Girls Date


Had a great date with my Honey ytd at Italiannies @ The Gardens~
And tried on my new colour lens that i bought the day before~
1st try on green colour, seriously kinda like it but getting different kinds of comments> < cox it is green > <
But seriously i feel this brand is much more better than those that i tried b4
At least it wun dry so fast or makes my eyes uncomfortable, worn it for one whole day and my eyes still comfortable with it~ XP


Well, i admit kinda failure taking these 2 pics, cox of the angle probs, still need sometime to be a good partner with my baby > <
But still, i like these~ XP

Who says girls dunno how to enjoy life without guys?
I always have great date with my honey, with such a pretty girls~
You all should envy~ XP

Guys that dunno how to aprreciate
Shew shew go away~

1 comment: