Sunday, July 8, 2012

Fei Mui

For the very 1st time in my life..
I have the word "Keep Fit" in my mind every seconds..

Ya..
Thanks to my lovely bfie who feed me too well > <
I am now in the 50++kg categories..
That particular number is really driving me crazy!!
Mum say: Definitely round now
Brothers say: Gosh, u really need to keep fit, or else you will bcome doraemon
Bfie say: Now is already Doraemon, Fei Mui

Have the same thinking as my brother..
Is it cox of aging, then people grow fat easier as well?
Seriously, when i was still in the teen-range..
I never stop eating, junk food is a must for me that time..
Chocolate? I can habiskan whole big pack of cloud 9 in an afternoon!
Well, i weight 48kg that time.. No matter how i eat..

Now.. Gosh.. I ate less junk food..
I ate less alot..
But..
I
STILL
GROWN
FAT

T_T

Need to bear in mind..
Eat less..
Exercise more..
Eat less junk food (Oh, my love, sorry to you all)

Hey, my very 1st time in my lifetime that i keep fit..
Anyone hav any good idea on how should i do it?

I have totally no experience in it and don;t really know how to start..
Someone suggested, 2 apples for a meal..
Well..
I am still freaking hungry even i ate 2 apples =.=''
I dun think that really works on me, cox i will hav gastric if i dun fill up my tummy..

Any other better idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment