Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween Party @ House G Tower

Kinda late post.. xD
This is about my last week events, Steelcase girls' halloween party @ House G Tower

We gathered at Delicious @ Duo Residency before we go there

The Spec girl finally took off her spec and wear contact lens + makeup~
Phewwitt~ 
But she never let me take a proper pic =.=''
Is it designers are more 鬼灵精怪?


Rebecca~ 
Took few pics as others complained her other pics are very 骚
Well, i love her dress that day, nice and its really nice on her
Slight makeup which complained by Iko that macam tak ada..

Yummy Yummy Cakes!!!
 

Charlie asked me why i always be cool even when i take pics, am i? =.=''
 

Cute cute Ee Sia
Birthday girl of the night
Being "点" up to stairs for birthday dance performance in front of crowd
She scold rude words right after she get back (Well, she memang likes to scold rude words de.. Dun be cheated by her outlook!!)
 

Cathy~
Our organiser, very mature girl, she is younger than me ok?
But she always looks after all of us
p/s: Her body real geng ler wei, envy 不来 de lor..
 

See lar.. This girl.. Apa la..
 

Charmaine~
My driver of the day~
I waited for her for half an hour, she waited for me for another half an hour.. =.=''
She is late because of the jam.. I made her waited cox of my 不争气的 high heels
I stored all my high heels for too long time.. Within one day there gone 3 of my high heels.. =.=''
 

See lar.. Have to curi curi take her pics only can see her face =.=''
 

We are in there already lor~
All the staff are dressed up, i think their theme is "Vampire"
Plenty of vampires in there
Our theme is quite simple, just wear a mask
 

Two kitty in the house~
 

Well, whole gang of girls easy to get high (especially when some of us are bit drunk)
We played "True or Dare"
Seriously i am still not so open.. haha.. 
So i just drink when they ask me to do "dare" > <
Then the music is on and everyone enjoyed dancing and sweating
And FINALLY!

Ok.. One down..
She just diam diam sit there after she drunk..
Then 被捡回 Pey Chyin's home
 

Another down here..
Who claimed she was not drunk
But she can't even stand still
Cathy tam her like mummy
The most memorable part is..
4 of us "Rob" her carkeys from her pants =.=''
人家是跆拳道黑带呀
怕怕
 

Well, actually we bought groupon for this
Cost us RM21 each
Comes with 2 small bottles of Heineken
I am quite impressed that i was not even dizzy after i drank more than 2 bottles
Shall i thank Dennis, Kalui and Brian for the drinking training last year in KK?
xD

Actually there are still quite some photos taken by Pey Chyin
In my company's desktop
My HTC's camera doesn't work well in there :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment