Sunday, June 30, 2013

DO NOT use ALLIANCE BANK service

Again, it's my very personal perspective and please take it easy if you are alliance bank loyal customer~

Had applied for Alliance Bank Unique Card around 1 and a half month ago,
The purpose for me to applied SECOND CRC is that, i want to use it for installment and my current credit card is having pathetic credit limit for me to do so...
Hence, have surveyed around, and finally i decided to take alliance bank unique card for reason as below:
1. Alliance Bank is nearby my Company, so it's quite convenient for me to make monthly payment.
2. Unique card can be customized!!
3. Personally preferred cash rebates than reward points!

Normally 2 weeks after application, bank will make calls for verification, right? So that's the time that i went to Phuket.
Hence, i purposely get to the Alliance bank branch, and told them to remarks, do not call me during those period as i will be oversea (such a good customer, right?)
But anyhow, i still received calls when i was on airbus heading to KL sentral on the day i back from Phuket....
And of course, that is not a big deal, but!
I received the crc statement after a week, which shows that my credit limit is still the same as my current crc..
Hmm, well, due to my previous experience as a credit processing officer as well, Good Pay Master can get higher limit of course. Maybe the officer doesn't like me, i guess.
The strange thing is, the statement reached... 2 weeks earlier than the credit card.. i suppose it's abit too long, right?
Final thing is... I was holding tiny little hope that at least the credit card is customized.. And bump! It's NOT!!!

So, see my case? None of my requirements are fulfilled!!!
I have decided to return the credit card to them.
GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT to even use any of their service ever!

So, just a sharing~ As your reference~

No comments:

Post a Comment