Sunday, October 27, 2013

Black October

I guess i have been very bad luck recently
Not having good days in Work
The only good thing in office is my deary colleagues and SCOR

Got a terrible week in this month...
Around two weeks ago
Monday MC cox of very horrible period pain
My bfie say i looks like zombie that morning
And 2nd day, Gastric
Maybe cox of too much painkiller
3rd day, Tooth Pain
What the... Pain till i can't sleep at night
4th day, Migraine
Never had a proper sleep in whole week due to here pain there pain

I am suppose to go back to dentist this week
Then yesterday
Was doing routine outing with my bfie and Eyon
At Taman Botani, Putrajaya
For cycling
And my front tyre puncit when i was coming down from hill
I was panic as the bike lose control and i just fell down
Bleed alot
For around half an hour, basically i am still bleeding abit till now =.=''

Went to clinic, had my first stitches in my life.
2 days MC on coming Monday & Tuesday.
And my "license digantung" cox of this accident.
Means, i wun be able to touch bike for a moment.

Perhaps its time for me to go temple for prayers...

No comments:

Post a Comment