Wednesday, October 12, 2011

12/10/2011

Days in Kota Kinabalu
Happy
Cox of your companionship?

Looking for you guys at the moment stepped out from
Kota Kinabalu International Airport
Well, easy job
Bamboo in red shirt with you standing beside
Long time no see ^^

When we went for dinner tat night
Your face was so dark & fierce
Cox waited for very long time yet got ppl tried to get away our table
1st time saw you black face > <

Before sunset at Tanjung Aru
You guys drink again
KK guys really can drink alot
But was really uncomfortable
Drank only half glass
End up you finish it for me
Cox ppl threatened "We wun leave until all the beer is finished"
But you need to go to church
Sorry> <

Friend cum HP called that day during dinner
(happened to be regarding work> <)
Your face turned dark and scold once you knew it
Your temper also bad xia ho~ ^^

Go for drinking hours again after dinner
You stopped the waiter for continue adding beer into my glass
1st time i drank finished all the beer in the glass
Around 1 bottle perhaps
You guys really help me doing training there^^
"Why you drank so much last night?"
"Why cant?"
"I asked you stop drinking cox you looked so sleepy but you also continue drinking"
"Cox i am thirsty"
"Then i am thirsty also lo"

"Sorry lo, its all my fault lo"
Ya, i mimic you in that
I wun pay for copyright de lo~ xD


The picture i love alot
Thank you^^

You love to play with my UWS & Mini Instax
Feels fresh and interesting ba
You also a curious baby
Yet so brilliant

May i keep the distance with you not to hurt myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment