Wednesday, November 9, 2011

09/11/2011

Sometimes, some hard decision have to be made.
When these hard decisions are made, there are always no turning back.
I wish i can just forgive everything and step forward.
But i can't.

People told me: Maybe there are still some misunderstanding.
I said: If there is really any misunderstanding, when they knew that i had known bout all these, they would have at least explained something. But the fact is, they din even care.

Ya, i cant forgive the reasons that made me cried for more than 12 hours on 21 May 2011.
Never ever.

And, yes, i hate myself to be so naive and just belief everything others told me.

P/s: I will still never forgive him either, so do you. And i believe this is what he wanted. He always wanted me to hate him as much as i can so he can totally let go the guiltiness.

Ya, i am mean. I am always just too kind and too generous just to pretend like i am idiot and just let people stabbed me however they wanted to and keep silent.

Thus, hard decisions made.

And..
This is being forced.

By the so called:
Environment
Reality
Society

1 comment: