Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Foods in May

Its already in June and i have not yet share my "Food Journey" in May :p
Thanks to my dear who manja me so much and kept bringing me around hunting food ^^
I love you :)

First wise dinner in May
Italianese
The portion is really big, i'd prefer share for a main course but he insist to have one main course for each of us (even after the kind waiter warning that the portion is very big that have to be shared by 2 people)
End up, ya
Our tummy was super big after the dinner~ xD



2nd wise dinner in May
Korean BBQ Restaurant at Korean Village, Ampang
The name is Jal-Dae-Ji
The boss definitely trained their staff well, their service is so nice!!
Ya i admit that i was not so into korean food and i have no clue on how to enjoy the food properly :p
When the waiter notice that he taught me how to enjoy my food with the traditional korean style
xD
Well, cox i am a "not-so-into-korean-food" girl
Still a thumb up for this restaurant
Its really nice^^
I love the beef more than the pork~
I love the pancake which is super duper nice~
I love the kimchi soup that taste really well~
I love it!

By the way, they use Metro to serve customer with RO water :p
Spot it in the corner of their kitchen :p






Another simple dinner at Festival Mall, Genting Klang
Accidentally brought into the restaurant thanks to the attractive tom yam soup smell~ xD
Pulau Ketam Village Steamboat
The ingredients are fresh and the service is good as well
The waiters and waitress are so friendly
And the most important point is, it is really affordable for everyone^^


Finally its my big day ^^
Thanks for my colleague for the surprise
Actually was just having a simple lunch at secret recipe
But they secretly ordered this
Chocholate lava cake? Can't really remember the name > <
But it is really nice that you can feel the melted, warm chocholate in your mouth that will melt your heart~ xD


Another surprise after i back from lunch~
This was on my table!!
From dear Fee Chin, the cute mummy~
Cheese cake from Lavender^^
It taste so so nice, but i was too full on that day so i left it as my breakfast on the 2nd day~ xD


Then around 5pm, there is another surprise^^
You all din pakat good enough lar~
Bowie saw me at HongKong Market asked me: Aren't you going to celebrate your birthday?
Then i already know what is going to happen :p
End up when Elise come and tell me that ChaiLean is looking for us, i know that is a trick :p
But still, its really touching~ xD
For the very 1st time, i tried Baskin Robin Ice Cream Cake^^
I worked very hard on cutting it, end up we use real knife :p
Tak dapat potong using the plastic knife neh~


After that simple dinner
Well, he spent alot for dinner with me this month so i will just let him go
Sayang back his wallet
So, we just go for simple ramen
Goku Raku Ramen
Well, the food is okay~ As long as its dinner with him i am satisfy~ xD
Love you, babe~ :p

No comments:

Post a Comment