Sunday, March 31, 2013

Experience on Nuskin Galvanic Facial Spa

Just found out a creepy truth that i was avoiding to face... For couple of months...
I am always aware that Nuskin Galvanic Facial Spa is helping me alot on my terrible skin issue...
And today it raise a higher attention from me.. =.=''
Well, my battery was dried off, right after i finish the half face of the spa treatment
So i think: Should be fine, as i am still young, hopefully it wun make a terrible diff (It appears to be great difference of "before" and "after" on my mum's face)
And right after 2-3 hours time.... Horrifying things happen...
I started to feel that right side of my face has tightened skin and the left is not!!!
I ran to the mirror and this is what i saw!!!


Can you see the difference?
The red error side have lifted skin, whilst the other side is not =.=''
I can't imagine if i left it be till tomorrow... 
End up i rush down to the grocery and get my battery replaced immediately =.=''
I duwan to scare anyone tomorrow early in the morning.. LOLZ..

2 comments:

  1. Hello, blog readers! How about facial spa Manhattan? If this procedure is interesting for you, feel free to visit Dyanna Spa beauty salon. This place is one of the bests in New york city! They have very professional staff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post ! Facial spa at home is a new trend to embellish your beauty towards the next beautiful levels. For more details about
    Home Beauty Services Mumbai.

    ReplyDelete