Monday, April 14, 2014

Team Building @ Pangkor FY15 - Part 2

On the second day morning
We woke up at 7am, as we will have in hall activities at 8.30am.
Then its of course some kind of sharing session bla bla bla
Keep on talking
But i kind of like all these session that is prepared by Syahrul
Everything has a meaning behind
And he does not force you to talk/share
I love the rules that he set for the sharing session
He is really doing a great job

In the afternoon, we head for the Island Tour
To a private beach where we were the only visitors
Me and Siu May on the speedboat
Ya, the hair is super messy :p

Our boat, 10 of us (Jia Xiong the photographer is not in the photo of course)

Again, we played some games by the beach
Then after free & easy session starts
Everyone gone crazy!

They started to throw people into the sea
They started with Jerry
Then after Jerry get wet, he becomes the leader to catch people and throw into the sea > <
I was one of them helping them to get Jerry into the sea
Help them to take the HP etc that they found on Jerry before they throw him into the sea

But here is the scene i laughed out hard
Jeff was lying on the beach, relaxing
Then Avex just go over and sit on his chest
Then the rest grab his hands and legs
Of course he struggled
And then he hang himself on Avex
Which gave them no choice but to throw both of them together into the sea


Basically i can only remember Avex running towards me that time
Take away my bag and ask me to hand out my handphone, take off my watch and sunglasses
And also asking me, dun struggle or u will get hurt
Of course i gave up struggle, there were so many of them!
Mana mungkin i can get away?

But then when they were busy dealing with me
Jeff grab the chance to the unattended Charlie beside me, carry her straight away
And throw into the sea
Wow, Jeff you are so man!!!

To be honest
I can't remember who throw me into the sea as everything happens too fast and i was distracted by Jeff who was being so MANLY, until i saw the photos
I can only remember Avex is one of them, because after he threw me
"Eik, haven wet finish, needs to get whole people basah"
Then he just pour water on me again, to make sure i am all wet


After they threw me, they head for mummy
Know what mummy did?
She just ran into the sea herself, saying "I go myself, i go myself" 

And everyone just get crazy after that, and grab anyone insight, who hasn't get wet
Straight into the sea
Including the managers and director

Then the Grand Prix dinner
This 酒鬼 really never ended drinking beer for the whole day
From day time till night time


Elise got the best dress for female that night
Phewitt, so sexy~~ 

I liked Avex's jacket very much therefore i requested to take photo with him
Actually he stick all those stickers
And this is the outcome
"Oh, Handsome!!"

And then he asked Elise to come on stage to do this
So i just act like
"OMFG, what are u both doing?"

My boss get so excited seeing us taking photo with Avex and joined us as well
p/s: Everyone knows she likes him very much, as she mentioned that she even dreamt of him!

After that we gathered in my room for the last night in Pangkor
Poor Iko, Shea May, Angeline, Isaac and Avex were stuck with the manager when they were trying to take more beers for us
Somemore it rained!
They have to take few Tequila shots to get back to us > <
Felt so bad about that

By the time Shea May and Isaac were in my room
They were kind of tipsy already
We played true or dare
And Isaac only mentioned two sentence
"Kiss Jeff"
"Did you fuck before?"

We were just keep on drinking and playing
I kissed both "May"
And get carried by 4 guys, each 5-10 seconds
What happens in the room stays in the room, as they say

Really need to thanks to Avex who has been taking care of me throughout the night
He asked me how much did i drank whenever i opened a new can of beer
He asked how i felt, if i am dizzy or tipsy always
And he ensured Elise that he will drank for me if i started to get drunk
He ensured that my beer is always cold enough so that it wun taste bad
And he took away the beer from me and drink it himself when he feels that i shouldn't drink more

After Iko and Shea May went back to their room
We had some sharing session again
And slowly Avex himself also fallen asleep
So i just get the rest of the people to leave first as it was already almost 5am
Avex wun wake up even Jess kicked him
So i was planning to just let him slept there
But he still woke up when i was trying to put the towel as the pillow under his head
And he insisted that he can walk back by himself

E-yon get up that time and we both watched him walked back
And ran to him when he stopped and bend down
He vomited
So we watched him back to his room
With the message "Whatsapp me when you reach your room"
To be honest, i forgot bout that after i get back to my room
And then he called, just to ensure that we were safe

I just get to know that he was too tired till he forgot to bath but just slept with the sparkling juice smell all over him on the second morning

We were waiting for the ferry and teasing Isaac for being hangover :p 

We stopped by a souvenir shop when we were on the way back to KL
Everyone went down for shopping but i have no interest
And found out that Jiaxiong was playing guitar at the back, and Avex were still there too
So i joined them
And then i fallen asleep on the half way back to KL
And eventually i slept on Avex's shoulder without realizing it even after i woke up
Until he teased me "My arms were pain cox carried you last night, and now my shoulder is pain cox your head is heavy"
*blush*

"No wonder i feel so comfortable when i sleep la, that's why i slept so well"
"Ya, i didn't wake u up cox i saw u slept so well"

Big bunch of thanks for being such a gentleman!!
Hope didn't bring any trouble to you!!

And today i'm still having body ache...
p/s: New record is 4 cans of Calsberg

No comments:

Post a Comment