Sunday, May 1, 2011

With mum now~

With mum now
Mum come to west m'sia due to her society's stuff
And i can't wait to meet her after her 2 days trip to kuantan and now in K.L~

After 2 and half mths din see my lovely mum
I stick with her as much as i can at the very 1st moments i saw her~
I noe my mum's gang aunties are jealous~^o^
But what to do?
I am always the little girl that love to stick with mum~ Like sticky candy~
hoho~ XD

Didn't expect mum request to come over and overnight at my place though
She only let me noe bout that today
Now, she is right beside me
Ya, i noe mum miss me alot too
Sorry mum, i am such a bad girl that seldom come back home

Wanted to buy mum a gift..
Coach handbag is at the very 1st & best gift that i can think of
Just now purposely brought mum to have a look at pav
Well, well, well, i am really my mum's daughter
I noe shes like it

Have to save money jor~
Next target~
Coach handbag for my beloved mum^^

Mum, i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment