Sunday, September 4, 2011

04/09/2011

After such a long time, finally i drove> <
Well, actually just turning around, simple practice at a parking lot.
But still, i am so excited^^
Autocar is not so difficult~ xD
But i cant control well after 5 years din drive..
I think i needed some time..

Enjoyed my time being piggy rolling around at sweet sweet home~
Spent all my holidays with family~
Ya, i miss my parents, my brothers~
Mummy and younger brother still the one i stick around the most of cox~

Last night slept very late and even waken up my lil bro..
But i asked him to keep his mouth shut right after the call~
I think he was abit shocked that i was so honest to just told him what happen and asked him to keep his mouth shut~ xD
He told me: I wun tell, cox i dunno if it is good or bad yet!
Lil bro you are so adorable~ xD

Someone told me that this is the period he saw me really happy everytime he chat with me.
Ya, cox i hav no need to think of anything else but just enjoy at here, whr i grown up.

But, tml is the time to bck to reality..
Early morning flight..
Shud i get u all some foochow food? > <

No comments:

Post a Comment