Wednesday, August 3, 2011

03/08/2011

Wednesday night but i hangout till so late
Wings cafe setapak~ Well, not too bad..
But lots of mosquitoes> <

Listen to ppl's singing, chit chat-ing
Looking at Mr H talking most of the time
Ya, i know you proud of it la
Know yourself lucky jiu hao
Thanks for the 陪伴
After listen song, now you going sing k
Syoknya~

Friend intro a song to me
潘嘉丽-硬地女孩
She said she think of me when she heard this song
And, yes
I like it

Thank you birthday girl^^

勇敢到底算什麽 胆小如鼠又如何
总好过让人摆布没性格
自由终究是我的 坚持也不是规则
拿我没辙走为上上策


Cos I’m an Inde Inde Independent Girl
And I don’t need don’t need don’t need you to rock my world
woo~An Inde Inde Inde Independent Girl
I don’t need you to rock my world

WOO~深呼吸用尽全力去爱我所爱
WOO~渐渐的推翻了阻碍
WOO~哪怕耍一些些小聪明别见怪
WOO~笑容掩饰丑态成气派

You wanna rock my world 但我不是你的Girl
潇洒犀利又怎麽 你不必管我怎麽做
Show me show me what’s your love
缩头逃避没原则 超没礼貌又爱计较
I don’t care if you give a damn

No comments:

Post a Comment