Sunday, August 28, 2011

Nonsense 29/08/2011

Dizzy~
My head so heavy~
I need more sleep~
Blood pressure definitely not yet recovered..
No matter how, going back home for small vacation~
Muahahaha~
Charge energy~

I miss mum's homecook~
I miss kampua~
I miss laksa~
I miss red wine chicken soup noodle~
I miss kompia~
I miss all the food thr~

Still cant get rid of the bad habit of thinking back passes..

If you asked what is my biggest lesson this year..
I gained lots of lessons in both friendship & love..
And belief it or not~
Friendship part hurts me more.
And..
I dunno when only i am going to let it go and forgive everything..

Different people, doing the same thing.
Given different view from same people.
Ya, this is where the world always been unfair of.

I know,
I am not pretty,
I am not outgoing,
I am not jiao di di, soft soft type of girls,
I am not having good temper,
I am not mature enough and yet i am not little girl enough to let others just ignore & forgive whatever i did,
I am just not the type that most people wanted me to be.

Ya, you may not like me.
But don't just simply make a story out of nothing on me accusing me doing something that i never did.
And judge me in the story you make of yourself.
And spread the rumors all over the world scare that i would get any more friends.

1 comment:

  1. 你是最好的。。。加油。。 地球是很危险的, 快回火星去吧。。。回到后要乖哦。。

    ReplyDelete