Sunday, August 14, 2011

14/08/2011


Had a great date with dear big bro^^
Fun OK Cafe at Tmn Connaught, Cheras
I love the decorations there
But the food, so so..


But i do love their menu~ Check out the food's name~ xD


One part of their interior design, it makes me feels comfortable~
Feels like wanna ly down and sleep directly~ xD


They even decorate the staircase!! Cute, right? xDD

I love the way you look at me and listen to me^^
You always so 温柔
Always pamper me and giving me support
Thanks so so much^^

Yesterday had 38 chat with Matt,
end up he keep kacau me tdy,
claiming he was too boring cox no crowd at all at roadshow made him felt boring =.=''

Had dinner at Tong Jieng, Danau Kota together
Nice to meet you, Joanne & Tommy^^
Really 38 gang> <

Had a severe gastric
Pain till i thought i am going to get fainted
Felt my brain can't get enough oxygen as i can't even breath well due to the pain
At that moment,
I wish that i am lying on your chest and you hug me tight
What is that means?

Hopefully i won't be having such a torturing gastric anymore
Really suffering T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment