Friday, August 12, 2011

12/08/2011

Hate this kind of feelings
Hate myself to do things wrong in works
Especially those troubles others
"If i'd been more careful, then won't cause all these"

"If this world, got so many "if", life shud be very smooth, don't have so many ups and downs"

Thanks, honey.

Sometimes wonder, do i really suitable to my current job?
Should i make a change?

Recently i have been making some changes,
I dunno whether it is good or bad

Stop calling you
Its hard
So, i am trying hard
Even that i miss you so much

Hanging out with people i'd never go out with
Even them feel shocked
Yes, i am trying to change

How tomorrow will be?
Hopefully the sky still bright
My smiles dun go away

Thinking to get a tattoo on my waist
But still have no enough courage..

No comments:

Post a Comment