Tuesday, April 12, 2011

As i promised..

Promised to write my blog in english so that you are able to understand.
Now i am writing this for you^o^

Thanks bro, just a sms then u are here for me
You really brighten my day

But i was really starving that i really ate alot of food
Oh Gosh.. I need to keep fit d > <
And you, really need to try your best to gain weight
Did you notice the waitress was looking at us from head to toe when we were making order?
I think she is wondering "This 2 ppl add up shud be only 100kg, they can eat that much?"
Well, well, we did not disappoint her, rite?
We really finished whole table of food > <

We were discussing bout horoscope on the way back..
You said our representing horoscope will become taurus
T.T
I prefer remain Gemini
"I think we are more likes Gemini"
"Ya, me 2"
"Well, mayb thr is some personalities that we are like Taurus?"
"Err.. Some lor"
"My fren said he duwan bcome Gemini looking at me ley"
"Huh? Y? Gemini is nice a, i like it personally"
"Ya, me 2"

Well, mayb it is just a simple and boring for some ppl but no matter how i like it
I like the way we talked to each other
Love the way that i can act cute unlimited infront of you and you will only smile and look at me as if i am still a lil girl

Bro, i will rmb this day very well..
Cox..
We went 4 seasons happy house end up it zap lap liao..
Then we went cheras, end up wherever we went were closed T.T
End up you said, "I am starving, lets go kuchai lama, since we are here ady"

Then thr comes my very 1st time went to Taipei Walker at kuchai lama where my colleagues mentioned bout the food thr

Bro, thanks for the day ^^

Bro, you will always b my lovely big bro, rite?

P/S: My english is reli terrible ley.. Dun laugh arr~ But i will try my best to update my blog in eng from time to time~

No comments:

Post a Comment