Friday, July 15, 2011

15/07/2011

Looking at photos
Seeing most of the colleagues drunk
Saw most of them get so high
Wondering why i did not try to have a drink of those
Just because someone told me girls better don drink?
Am i such a good baby?

I din even get back to the dance floor
I was scared by some of the colleagues, drunk of course
I stayed aside and look at the crowd
"So, this is how clubbing like"
"Ya"

Both of us stayed aside and look at the crowd
Korean boss drunk and take off shirts and dance
Girls wearing really sexy dancing so high
Wow~

Waited until almost done
Went back to dance floor trying to find others
My honey is just tall enough for me to look for her in the crowd
They asked me where i have been
Yes, i was with someone

Colleagues telling me: Wish to hear good news from you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment