Sunday, July 24, 2011

24/07/2011

You never understand me but trying to control my life
You never try to know what we wanted but just want us to follow exactly what you wanted us to do
If you can do that on us
Why you cannot do that on someone that needed it more?

You always say we are very naughty kids
Take a look around at the girls at my age
Am i really naughty and bad girl?
Do i clubbed? Do i drink? Do i gamble? Do i always hangout in midnight never wanted to go home?
Take a look at elder brothers.
Take a look at me.
You are already proud enough of us.
You are such a big smoker and none of us smoke.
You know what cousins said?
They said they can hardly imagine how come child from our family can be such a good kid.

Dad, we are all degree students.
Do you want to break your records cox of younger brother?

I took my UEC paper when i was 17.
I did not do well when i was 16, senior two.
You purposely come talk to me warn me to get a better result.
Now, he is 18.
Yet, his results really kanasai, i closed my eyes during exam also will not get such sucks results.

Look at how you treat younger brother.
Did you ever try to look at him closely?
Tried to talk to him?
Never.

In one whole year, the sentences i talked to you is less than 50 sentences.
I seldom back home.
When i am at home, mum will try to stay with us more.
But do you?
Even we at home, you at home either.
Maybe i wun be able to see you at all in one whole day.

Now, you trying to asked me go back.
Arrange my life for me.
May you please take a look on younger brother first?
Who is the one need you more now?
I am doing just fine.
But obviously he is not.

Give me one good reason why you wanted me to go back and stay home everyday?
Go back and face walls?
Tell me, what for?
Don't tell me you miss me.
You never really give me a call.
You won't even stay home longer time cox i go back home a while after such a long time.
Even if we spoken out, wanted you to stay home longer time.

Ya, i know you love us.
But using the wrong way.

No comments:

Post a Comment