Sunday, July 17, 2011

17/07/2011

I know you are diff with others
I know you are imbalance with what happened

But i never were you, i dunno how you feel
Same, you never were me, you never know how i feel

You cant understand the issues i concern of and always think everything are so easy
Ya, maybe for you
Sorry, i do not have such confidence in myself that i am able to overcome everything so easily cox i am not you

You have the potential but not me

多的是我不知道的事
same
多的是你不知道的事

Maybe we were right to break up
Every conversation ends with big quarrel
My throat still soring
Cox yelling and screaming last night

Why you were not there when i needed someone to cheer me up?
You really do seldom reply sms...

Going to penang for training today
Time to be fully utilised
Will be freaking busy
And duwan to involve in anything that upset me

No comments:

Post a Comment