Sunday, July 31, 2011

31/07/2011

Ya, late night..
Got nothing to do but duwan to sleep..
I am tired..
My mind telling me to sleep..
My eyes asking me to rest..
But i am still here..

Did nothing the whole day..
Just kept on watching CSI:NY
Ya, i am addicted..
Wondering.. I can have my lunch and dinner watching varies kind of dead bodies in thr..
Like, bodies crashed by containers? Like spatula..
Bodies chewed by tigers?
Bodies after autopsy, showing things normal people will not like to c when having food..
But..
I dun like horror movie..
I cant watch horror movie..
Cox i get nightmare with those..

Hmm.. Strange me..

Tried to figure sth out..
Conclusion still the same..

I just wanna be myself..

No matter is misunderstand or whatever..
I dun care anymore..

Make myself clean and steady..
Then i will be happy~
XD

After all, i want to be more independent than anyone else.
Well, bad personality, i just dun like the feelings ppl feels i am dependent on others.

Either how, always nobody there when i needed someone.
Just need to get used to it more.
To chase away the feeling of "helpless" & "loneliness"

Well, like someone told me before
I am superwoman.
And yes, that is my target.

No comments:

Post a Comment