Thursday, July 28, 2011

28/07/2011

"Wei, wake up"
"Hmm.. Oo.."

2 months month end closing i have been like this
Wonder why you always sounds so energetic so early in the morning..
Yet you told me you back to sleep after that =.=''
Means you also just wake up lor..
How come sounds like very awaken de?
Or just i am too pig?
And yes, i like your morning call.
Ans yes, our photo still in my purse.

Met the family this morning.
Mum with a kindergarden kid and a baby in hand,
with grandpa and grandma.
Always so harmoni
Today the baby kept looking at me and hand over his hand
I cant stand of it start playing with him
Ya, grandpa, grandma and mum were staring at us
He is just too cute ^o^
I LOVE babies ^o^
You brighten up my day~

Can't remember why you looked for me today
If not mistaken is cox of work
Ya, we are all very busy at this moments
Hey, cheer up
At least i gave you big support in there too
You owe me meals~ XDD

Sunway Lagoon all park free ticket
Still thinking when to go
Should i go next saturday?

RM60++ for bungee jump
Should i go for it?

Yes, i like extreme games.

No comments:

Post a Comment