Monday, July 11, 2011

Long weekend

Long weekend to be ended.. In another few hours..

Fri get back home earliest in these few mths..
As there is rumors saying that due to bersih rally on 9th July,
Lrt may not stop at klcc station started from 7 sth,
Better to belief than nothing,
Went back home early..

Sat stayed home whole day, i am the only stay at my house,
seems like all my hsemates back hometown,
well, seriously don't really have much communication with them,
of cox i dunno whr they went.
Mum and bro take turn to call me,
to ensure that i had been a good girl staying at home not going anywhr.

Sun, still i am the only one at home,
Grab the chance to do hsekeeping,
feels great after that^^
Full-time "housewife" on that day^o^
Went jusco for food restock too of cox~
Night time went ts for hat hunting for mafia night,
after that went Feelings Cafe for dinner~
Thanks dear^^
And take k of yourself at JB

Today~
Purposely took leave for someone,
also an excuse to get away from office.

Today's plan, totally unscheduled.
Last night someone woke me up and told me,
"I will let you know when i reach kl, i am taking 6.50am flight, and now i am really too tired to plan"
Mr, 12.30am you baru reach home after whole day event of cox you r tired la..

A sms in morning 9.30am~ So on time!!
"I am lost at airport"
I jumped up and called find out he is just fine~ =.=''
Such a naughty boy.. Isk..
Met them up at midvalley sushi king~
Mr Kenny Chu and Mr Brian Ho~ Haha~
Like meeting net friends~ *Blush*
Seriously they are really funny, laugh out loud for one whole day~
I miss my own 傻笑 like that..
Thanks to you guys for getting it back^^
Kenny is really so so nice and brian is really amusing^o^
Really had lots of fun today.

And seriously, they can eat and drink alot!!
1st station sushi king for lunch;
2nd stop, Gardens for drinks and 插座 for kenny's galaxy tab,
And of cox photos taking time;
3rd stop, Italianese for teatime? > <
We had pizza and salad and drinks again;
Last stop, Starbucks for drinks and galaxy tab's charging,
His tab really run out of battery very fast> <
Brian gave me half bottle of orange juice as i really cannot drink so much anymore but just wanna have a try,
Well.. Its really orange juice..
So sour!!!
Sour till kenny look at my face expression and laughed > <
End up gave it all back to brian cox he is ok with it> <

Pls imagine we had so many food from 12.30pm till 6pm..
Gain weight for sure T.T

Get myself change my own room's light bulb and starter for very 1st time,
As i always said, girls can be just fine by their own^^
Someone kept nagging me asking someone to help..
I know u worry bout it, but..
It is really simple why do i need to purposely get someone to do it for me?
I can fix it all by myself^o^

I am no longer the little girl that was so dependent on you.
I have to be as independent as i can.
我必须很独立

1 comment: